Want a healthier version of your morning muffin? Give these Banana Oat Greek Yogurt Muffins a try! Thank you Amanda of Running With Spoons for this delicious recipe!! Enjoy!!
Recipe Yields 12
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 ripe bananas
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups rolled oats (old fashioned or quick)
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips, mini or regular
- Preheat oven to 400F and prepare a muffin pan by spraying cavities with cooking spray or lining them with paper liners. Set aside.
- Add all ingredients except for chocolate chips to a blender or food processor and process on high until oats are broken down and batter is smooth and creamy. Stir in chocolate chips by hand.
- Pour batter into prepared muffin pan, filling each cavity until it is about 3/4 full. Optional: sprinkle a few chocolate chips over the top of each muffin.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, until the tops of your muffins are set and a toothpick inserted into the middle comes out clean. Allow muffins to cool in pan for ~10 minutes before removing. Store in an air-tight container for up to a week.
Photo & Recipe: Running With Spoons